Technical Account Manager – Cloud/IT Operations
Are you passionate about cloud/IT operations and enjoy talking with others about it? Have you previously supported cloud/IT operations, site reliability, and/or infrastructure teams? Are you familiar with their big data challenges, as teams scale their operations? If yes, then help us change this industry and apply now!
As an integral member of our product team, you will work with customers, field sales, and engineering teams to grow, refine, and manage our knowledge of customer impacting use cases, to solve critical IT operations problems. You’ll wear many hats, touch many parts of our technology, and have a significant impact on our products.
You will own the following activities:
- Be our customer success manager for clients that use our products for cloud/IT-related purposes
- Interview and observe both cloud/IT operations customers and experts, as they use our products and provide feedback
- Develop and refine domain-specific terminology, in order to support new, related use cases
- Collaborate, pioneer, and organize new cloud/IT operations uses cases, based on customer demand from field sales
- Measure overall product accuracy and knowledge coverage, with each new content release
- Prioritize engineering development, based on customer feedback
When applying, please tell us about some of your real world experience in cloud/IT operations, user research, user testing, customer development, and/or language modeling. Women, People of Color, Minorities, and LGBT candidates are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year of experience building or maintaining cloud native or hybrid cloud infrastructure specific to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure platforms, where at least 3 distinct services were used (e.g., EC2, SQS, RedShift).
- At least 2+ years working for an cloud/IT-related vendor (as an customer success manager, technical account manager, product manager, or researcher)
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/research-related discipline, or 2+ years of customer development experience (with IT certification)
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and creatively think on your feet
- Experience in user research and running usability tests is a plus (but not required)
- Data science and/or natural language processing knowledge is a plus (but not required)
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% per quarter, in order to interact with a variety of customer cloud/IT operations teams in person over WebEx
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Work in our San Francisco office
- Open vacation policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Transit & parking FSA
- Lunch in the SF office
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off